Documents required for Property Loan Application (Dokumen-Dokumen Yang Diperlukan Untuk Mohon Pinjaman Rumah)
**This article is suitable to be used for a person who would like to buy a Subsale Property in Malaysia**
Property loan application can be shorten if the Purchaser is able to provide the banker certain required documents for them to process. Incomplete documents may resulted to prolong of the approval or the owner may decide to abort the selling transaction due to exceeding the agreed timeline.
The required documents are the copy of
- Identity Card
- Salary statement (at least for 3 months)- 6 months if the salary inclusive of overtime payment and commission)
- Bank statement to show the salary payment for at least 3 months.
- Sale & Purchase Agreement or Strata Title/Individual Tile of the intended Purchase Property
- Employee Provident Fund (EPF) / Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (KWSP) or EA form
- Confirmation letter from Employer
- Offer to Purchase Form
- Other Income statement (if available)
- Saving account statement from other banks such as ASB, Tabung Haji, Fixed deposit and etc.
The purchaser may also provide the Central Credit Referral Information System (CCRIS) record as an additional documents. This record can be print without charge at Bank Negara or can be requested online.
Zuraini @ 0125156874
Real Estate Negotiator 18457
Nilai Harta Consultant, Shah Alam.
Back to top